Monday, December 14, 2015

Welcome from the Early Childhood Office

Preschool Parents

Welcome to the Naperville Park District Preschool!  I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to those of you who are new to the program.  I have been with the Naperville Park District for two years and bring 20 years of experience working with all ages of children from birth to college age.  I am a certified K-9 teacher with a Masters Degree in Child Development. 


I would also like to introduce Sherri Swanson, the Early Childhood Coordinator.  Sherri taught Pre-K for the district the last two years and became the Early Childhood Coordinator last March.  Sherri is a certified K-9 teacher with a Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education and has taught preschool, kindergarten, fourth and fifth grade for 23 years.  She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our program.  Please know that we are both available to assist in any way.

I look forward to a great year with you and your child. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 630-848-3571 or Sherri Swanson, Early Childhood Coordinator at 630-848-3480.

Sincerely,
Sara Cass
Program Manager