Sunday, August 27, 2017

Mrs.C. and Mrs.Walsh Seager 4's


Welcome to Seager!  My name is Ellen Cielocha (a.k.a. Mrs. C.) I will be teaching 4's at Seager Park Interpretive Center.  I have been with the Naperville Park  district for 25 years.  For 17 of those years, I was teaching early childhood specialty classes. The last 8 years, I have been teaching preschool. My husband and I were foster parents for 21 years. I also worked as a child advocate in the juvenile court system.  I have 5 daughters and 9 grandchildren and have lived in Naperville since 1986.  I am looking forward to an exciting school year and getting to know our students and their families.




Welcome to Seager!  My name is Margie Walsh (a.k.a. Mrs. Walsh)  I am excited to be teaching 4's on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at the Seager Park Facility.  I have been with the Naperville Park District for 16 years. The first seven years, I taught early childhood specialty classes. The last 9 years, I have been teaching preschool.I have 3 children and have lived in Naperville for 23 years.  I am looking forward to outdoor learning and fun!