Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Ms. Nicole and Ms. Sandy 2's Plus MWF

Welcome to the MWF 2's Plus Class at the RCC with Ms. Nicole and Ms. Sandy

Miss Nicole


My name is Nicole Champion. I will be teaching the two year olds at Alfred Rubin Riverwalk Community Center on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with Sandy Hope.  I have a Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology. I have four children of my own, one daughter and three sons. We have a dog named Peanut, a turtle, and a bearded dragon. I enjoy spending time with my family.


I am looking forward to a fun and exciting year.

Welcome Ms. Sandy!




My name is Sandy Hope (Mi. Sandy) I will be teaching the 2's class at the RRC.  This is my third year teaching the 2's class at the Park District. I love sparking their imagination, creativity and their curiosity to learn.
I have 3 daughters Piper, Skylar & Lyla.  We enjoy a lot of different sports, theatre activities and giving back to the community. We have a turtle named Myrtle that my daughters like to take out for walks.  My hobbies are volleyball, traveling, & spending time with my family. I am looking forward to a fabulous & fun year with the 2's.