Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Ms. Patti and Ms. Meg T/Th Knoch Knolls 3's



My name is Patti Kenning.  I am teaching at Knoch Knolls Nature Center Tuesday and Thursday mornings with 3 year olds.  I have my Associates Degree and have been teaching Early Childhood for 24 years.  I live in Naperville with my husband Keith, 17 year old son Gavin, and 2 cats Chloe and Raspie.  I cannot wait to share my love of nature with your children!



Hello! My name is Meg Linchester (Ms. Meg). I am new to the Naperville Park District. I am very excited to teach the three year olds class at Knoch Knolls Nature Center this year. I have many years experience and have received my degree in early Childhood Education from the College of DuPage.

My family is awesome! I have three children Eddie, Sarah, and Natalie. All three of them are Lewis University students and graduates. I love spending time with my family, reading, and researching my family’s ancestry. I am very happy to be teaching again and cannot wait for the school year to begin!