Thursday, September 29, 2016

Ms. Theresa and Ms. Susie Pre-K RCC

Mrs. Brady

My name is Theresa Brady and I will be teaching Pre-k at the RCC with Ms. Susie.  I attended Benedictine University where I studied early childhood education.  After college I began teaching preschool for over ten years.  I then stayed home with my son when he entered kindergarten and stayed home till he was in 5th grade.  Two years ago I returned back to teaching preschool at the Naperville Park District.  This is my third year teaching at the Park District.  The last two years I taught at the Knoch Knolls nature center.  I have taught Pre-k, 4's and 3's.  I am looking forward to new adventures at the RCC!

I live in Naperville with my husband and son who is in 7th grade this year. We also have a crazy puppy named Stewart who keeps us on our toes!  I am very involved in my sons swim team and I am a Naperville swim conference representative.  I also became a swim official last year.  You can usually find me by the side of a pool cheering on my son!

I am so excited to be teaching your children this year!




My name is Susie Pyrz and I will be teaching Pre-K at the RCC with Ms. Theresa.  I have my undergraduate degree from Loyola University Chicago, and my Master's in Education from Roosevelt University.  I live in Naperville with my husband and our daughter, who is in third grade.  We also have a pug named Puggy. This will be my fist year teaching at the Park District and I am so excited!