Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Welcome to Mrs. Kort and Mrs. Charity 3's T/Th Knoch Knolls

Welcome to the T/Th 3's!   We are so excited for the new preschool year and meeting all of our new students.






I am Celia Kort and this is my second year co-teaching the 3’s and 3+ Toadstools and Polywogs classes at Knock Knolls. I have also taught the preschool nature camps for the past  three summers.  I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, an Early Childhood certification and an Illinois Paraprofessional Certificate.  This is my 4th year teaching preschool with the park district as well as 12 years of teaching preschool at our church.  I am married with two children, have lived in Naperville for over 25 years and have 19 nieces and nephews.






Hi my name is Mrs. Charity and I will be working with Mrs. Kort with the 3 year olds at Knoch Knolls. I just recently moved here to Naperville from a small town in Tennessee. I have 3 amazing kids, 2 boys and 1 little princess. I worked with the school district in Tennessee for over 7 years and for half that time it was in special education. I love this area and I’m looking forward to working with all your children.
We are going to have a great year getting to know each other, learning together and exploring nature!

Mrs. Kort and Mrs. Charity