Friday, September 2, 2016

Welcome to T/Th 3's Class at the RCC with Ms. Denise and Ms. Sandy



 
                   

 Hello Preschool Families!!  My name is Sandy Pesce and I will be co-teaching with Ms. Denise Koshay in the MWF 3's Plus Class at the RCC this year.  I am looking forward to a fun and exciting year.  I earned my Bachelor's Degree from Elmhurst College and I have been teaching preschool for over ten years.  I have taught 2's, 3's, 4's and five year olds.  In addition to my teaching experience I have also worked with children who have Speech & Language Disorders and learning disabilities. I truly enjoy working with children and watching them bloom and grow!

I live with my husband, Mike and our two children, Andy and Emily.  Andy is a junior at Valparaiso University in Indiana and Emily is a senior at Neuqua Valley High School.  We also have two little boys with fur, Riley and Rigley (American Cocker Spaniels).  During my spare time I enjoy gardening, biking, baking, playing sports, reading and spending time with my friends and family.  We are going to have a wonderful year of learning and growing together!!




My name is Denise Koshay.  This is my third year teaching preschool at the RCC.  I have a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education.  I taught reading and fourth grade in Darien, IL for six years before taking time off to raise my two sons. Flash forward 15 years later! My oldest son, Doug, is a freshman at Naperville Central and my youngest, Devin, is a fourth grader at Scott School.  My family and I have a black cat named Marlowe (who thinks she's a dog) and a black and white cat named Desi (who is a true scaredy cat).  I can't wait to meet all of you!