Friday, April 16, 2021

Welcome Back to Miss Meg.

 




Hello! My name is Meg Linchester. I am so excited to be back and joining the Preschool program at Seager Park. I’d like to begin by telling you a bit about myself. I graduated from the College of Dupage with a degree in Childhood Development. I was born and raised in Naperville. I am also a mom of three (and a bunny mom as well)! In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, crafting, or reading a great book. I have been teaching for many years and this will be my 5th year at the Naperville Park District as a preschool teacher. I absolutely love teaching and can't wait to finish off the school year with your child. We have a great rest of the year ahead of us! We will be learning more and of course having tons of fun along the way.